Here at NAR, we understand the crucial role that procurement plays in the growth and stability of Iraq’s economy and the rebuilding efforts of the nation. Our specialized procurement services cater to the oil & gas sector with a focus on optimizing non-strategic spending, which can lead to substantial cost savings in both product and transaction aspects. Our team of highly motivated procurement professionals is dedicated to providing an added-value service that effectively manages 100% of client’s spending, particularly in resource-constrained situations where clients can focus on their core operations. We leverage innovative technology solutions to reduce costs, create long-term value, and provide peace of mind for our clients. We are committed to supporting our client’s business needs, locally and globally, with around-the-clock dedication and sourcing of high-quality goods and services. Our unique approach to procurement drives ongoing development and ensures that we consistently deliver the best results for our clients.
- Oil and gas Spare parts & Equipment’s related products
- Chemicals of all kinds
Our procurement services cover the process of purchasing goods, services, and works for an organization. The procurement process we handle involves sourcing and selecting suppliers, negotiating contracts, and managing the delivery and payment process. Having NAR take care of your procurement processes can bring many benefits to an organization:
- Cost savings: Your company can benefit from the economies of scale and purchasing power of the procurement service provider. This can lead to lower costs for goods and services, and greater cost savings for your organization.
- Improved efficiency: Outsourcing procurement can free up internal resources, allowing you to focus on core business activities and reducing internal workload. It also provides access to specialized knowledge and expertise that may not be available in-house.
- Increased competitiveness: Stay ahead of the competition and gain access to the latest and most innovative products and services at competitive prices.
- Better risk management: Our team have expertise in managing risks related to procurement, such as supply chain disruptions, compliance, and security. By working with NAR as your procurement service provider, reduce your exposure to these risks and ensure that your supply chain is secure.
- Improved supplier relationships: Develop stronger and more collaborative relationships with suppliers, leading to improved supplier performance, innovation, and reduced costs.